Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Valentine Lace Up

You will quickly learn that I just hate throwing things away when you can use them for something else. No...I am not one of the hoarders you see on TV. However, I have to admit when I finally bought a storage shed a few months ago it was more exciting then Christmas. Ha!

I bought some lace ups at the dollar store the other day and my three year old son has really been enjoying them. I love them because they are great for coordination and fine motor skills.



After tiring of the same lion and crocodile I decided we could make some of our own. I took the top of a Valentine box and punched holes all the way around it and....



This same concept could be used to cut characters off of cardboard cereal boxes and more. All you need is a hole punch and a spare shoe string to lace with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...