Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Train Shirt 1st Birthday

In order to stick with the whole train theme, I decided my one year old, Reese, needed a shirt for the party. Of course, it needed to be engine #1.



I used iron on adhesive on some precious blue and white material. It reminded me of the material engineer caps are always made of. I traced a train on the back and cut it out.


Next I ironed it on to a simple white shirt. I found this shirt on sale at Children's Place last year for 99 cents. I love to stock up on plain shirts when they are on sale.





I used a zig zag stitch to sew it on the white shirt.



Next I sewed on the #1 in the same way I did the train. This train is now ready to head down the tracks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...