Friday, April 22, 2011

Carrot Easter Treat Sacks

I was out shopping to fill Easter baskets yesterday when I saw those precious carrot sacks filled with orange candy. However, they were $3.99 each. Are you kidding me!! I decided I could make my own for pennies.


Jellybeans for my oldest son


Cheerios for my youngest son

I started with some clear vinyl I had at home and cut out two matching triangles. Then I stitched down the two sides with orange thread. This literally took me three minutes at the most.


Next I filled up the treat sack and stuck some green rafia out the top. On one I used a bread clip to shut it and the other I used a twist tie. These would even be cuter with personalized name tags. If I had thought of this earlier they would have been great treats to bring to preschool. They were such a fast and inexpensive craft.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...