Friday, April 15, 2011

Easter Themed Lunch

I always enjoy packing something special for my son's lunch. I am sure we both get tired of the same old lunch.  I started off with a peanut butter bunny sandwich.


I placed two pieces of bread on top of each other and cut 1/3 off. I looped each piece to make an ear and then filled some peanut butter in the middle. The other 2/3 I had remaining, was then cut into the bunny face. I used a little extra peanut butter to stick and press down some m&m's for eyes and a nose.


Next, I used some miniature Easter themed cookie cutters to cut out rabbits and ducks out of cheese. (He got a few other snacks too.) I hope he enjoys his lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...