Saturday, June 11, 2011

Father's Day Gift for a Fisherman

If Dad loves to fish here is a great Father's Day gift for him. I don't know a single fisherman that would not enjoy some new fishing hooks, lure, or bait. Just follow this simple tutorial.


I started out with a striped piece of scrapbook paper that I folded in half and stapled over the top of the fishing bait. I found a fishing rod in Microsoft Word clip art. I cut it in a circle and backed it on blue print with a scalloped edge. I printed out the saying "Hooked on Daddy! He could lure me in any day of the week!" I mounted the saying over the striped paper stapled on the top of some fishing lures from Cabella's. This is such a quick and easy project to have kids help with.



I grabbed this clip art from Microsoft Word.



It would also be precious to add a miniature picture of your child hanging from the hook.


Linking to these parties:
   NightOwlCrafting

3 comments:

  1. I love it :) Very clever and useful!

    Come on over and link up to MMM :)

    http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/2011/06/making-monday-marvelous-59.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clever gift idea for Father's Day. I am linking to your post on my blog http://analoglovesdigital.blogspot.com/2011/06/20-fabulous-fathers-day-gift-ideas.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute idea!!

    alwayshavejoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...