Monday, March 12, 2012

Free Subway Art Printables

I don't know about you, but I love subway art printables. I finally learned how to use Picnik to create Subway art and they are closing on April 19th. Here is a great tutorial from The Mother Huddle if you wish to beat the deadline. I made these fun printables for St. Patrick's Day and Easter just in the knick of time.
Click here for the St. Patrick's Day printable. I designed it in 5x7 format but I was able to print it in an 8x10 format.


And for the Easter one...



I made this fun Easter Subway Art Printable available here. It is also designed to print in 5x7 format.
I like to print them out on photo paper at CVS or Walgreens, but you may also just print them on regular paper or cardstock to frame. Subway Art is such a fast way to add some holiday spirit and decor to your home.

Please let me know if you have any problems. This is the first time I have linked to a photo format printable!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fun spring colors you used! So cute. Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...