Sunday, May 27, 2012

Patriotic Party Ideas and Crafts

Do you need some last minute Memorial Day games or food ideas? Here are some from my past posts and a couple of new ideas. These are one of my favorites...Patriotic Jello Snacks. Just click on the links for the original post and instructions on how to make each of these patriotic treasures.


Patriotic Fruit Kabobs 


These are the fruit kabobs I made this year. I found these precious red, white, and blue marshmallows at Walmart.






Let little ones enjoy lighting up the sky for Memorial Day with this fun sparkler alternative. My sons are too young to safely use sparklers so I created these little star sticks (I can't call them wands because they are boys). I bought 8 glow in the dark sticks for $1 and added holographic stars on top. Simple and fast...just the way I like doing crafts!









Pinned Image





Use a frisbee as a plate holder...and then let the kids play with them when the meal is done.


 I bought these patriotic flip flops on sale last year for 50 cents each. A bucket full would serve as perfect gifts for your guests.


I hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day!!!





16 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this article this content is very significant for me I really appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great blog. this is here, the few months

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog has been really great. I learned a lot from here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its really really nice post on building up new website.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very interesting, You’re an excessively skilled blogger

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hiya! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you’ve here on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your webpage is fantastic and this is a fantastic inspiring submit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, you have pointed out some great points.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Suggestions and ideas are greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice post, your post so nice and very informative. Waiting for your another!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really thankful to you for sharing such useful info.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I get pleasure from, cause I found just what I used to be having a look for.

    ReplyDelete
  14. even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times.

    ReplyDelete

  16. Hello guys! I think you should need to pay attention at this

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...