Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Come Visit Me at....

Hi! I'm out today visiting Whatever Dee Dee wants for Terrific Tuesday. What is Terrific Tuesdays? The idea is to plan fun activities to do with our kids each Tuesday. It’s a day to drop what we are doing and focus one day of the week and spend some quality time with our children and to have a little fun, according to Diana at Whateverdeedeewants.com. I loved the concept, so I am over there visiting today. See you back soon!

tuesdays.png

You could be on Terrific Tuesday too. Here is a little information from Dianna.

What I am looking for in a Terrific Tuesday post
A Terrific Tuesdays post can be as simple or as elaborate as you want. It can be a game, craft, activity, etc. just as long as it involves something parents can do with their children. Make sure to include instructions, pictures, printables, etc.
Also include a short bio about yourself at the bottom of the post, feel free to include links and pictures to your blog.
How to submit a guest post for Terrific Tuesdays
Please submit your post in HTML form to dianna@whateverdeedeewants.com with Terrific Tuesdays in the subject line. If you need help with this let me know.

7 comments:

  1. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This site seems to inspire me a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article. I hope your blog guide would be helpful for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for providing the information with post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your information.

    ReplyDelete
  6. No doubt, the post is incredible and also.

    ReplyDelete


  7. Thank you , this is really useful information towards my assessment

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...