Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine for a Toe-tally Awesome Teacher

So I decided late this afternoon to make my son's teachers some special Valentine gifts. I should have thought of it earlier, but things have been crazy. We are in the process of purchasing some new land, putting our house up for sale, designing a new house, and I am still chasing my two young boys.
 
Well, to be honest, I also started feeling guilty that I had not done anything already, so I went shopping after work. I decided on some little pedicure kits for their teachers.
 
 
Contents:
 
Nail polish
Polish remover
Mini emory board
Cotton balls
 
I filled these little glass jars and put their teacher's names on top. I inserted a little note for a Toe-tally Awesome Teacher. Happy Valentine's Day!!

 
These mini pedicure kits would make great personalized teacher appreciation gifts too. (Just something to keep in mind) I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's Day!
 

1 comment:

I love to hear what you think.I read every single comment and they make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...